IRPA15 Postponed due to COVID-19
As announced already, IRPA15 will take place as rescheduled from 18 - 22 January 2021.
The number of newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 has recently been much decreasing. The Korean government is taking initiatives of “Social Distancing Campaign” involving nationwide participation of Korean people, which has been improving the serious situation of COVID-19 epidemic.
As IRPA15 has been rescheduled, please check the notices below carefully and make no mistake about participating in the event.
- Please send us e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have to withdraw your registration due to the change of the dates.
- All the programs, including technical tours and gala dinner, will be as same as planned regardless of the change of the dates. Yet, as the date got rescheduled, the tour program will be redesigned due to the change of season in Korea. The announcement will be promptly made on the website if there are to be any changes. Since the programs will remain the same, we will keep the door open for the application of the poster abstract, the full paper, the sponsors, and the exhibitors. Your great interest and attention will be highly appreciated! The postponed deadlines for each application are as below :
1) Poster Abstract Submission Deadline: 31 August 2020 2) Full Paper Submission Deadline: 30 November 2020
- The PCO agency of IRPA15 has been changed to “Hicomp Int.” The new agency recently had the tasks transferred and resumed the preparation of IRPA15. The agency will do its best to ensure to make IRPA15 successful.
- As usual, for general questions regarding IRPA15, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and for information related to the full paper submission, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you promptly.
We sincerely hope to be free from COVID-19 as soon as possible and also believe that we all can overcome this tough moment.
We hope to see you all in Korea on January 2021.