|Abstract Submission Open||1 June 2019|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||• Oral Presentation:
• Poster Presentation: 31 December 2019
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||• Oral Presentation: 31 December 2019
• Poster Presentation: 31 January 2020
|Full Papers Submission Deadline||31 March 2020|
|T1. Underpinning Science
T2. Dosimetry and Measurement
T3. System of Protection, Standards and Regulation
T4. Practical Implementation: Medical Sector
T5. Practical Implementation: Industry and Research
T6. Emergency Preparedness and Response
T7. Existing Exposures
T8. Non-ionizing Radiation
B. Communication, Public Understanding
C. Human Capital & Competency
If your paper rather presents a broader scope of view and effectively covers thematic issues above in each topical area, please submit your paper to the thematic categories in each topic, such as T1A, T1B, T1C, etc.
(For details, please visit: http://www.irpa2020.org/program/program_01.html?sMenu=pro1)
Abstract Submission Guideline
In order to proceed with the abstract submission, you must agree to the following statements.
1) The presenting author of the abstract must be one of the authors listed in the abstract.
2) Only up to 2 abstracts can be submitted per author.
3) If accepted for poster/oral presentation, the presenting author is recommended to register to the Congress by Feb 14, 2020 (early registration date). If the presenter does not register, the presentation will be cancelled.
4) Use the given template to prepare an abstract and convert it to PDF to submit on the IRPA 15 website.
5) The abstract will be published as submitted and no language or scientific editing will be done.
1) Presentation Type: Oral/Poster
2) The title must be less than 30 words
3) The main body of abstract must not exceed 500 words
4) If you have a Table, Figure, Graphic, and Special Character, please embed it all at once in the Abstract and make a PDF file and upload.